Butterfly valvesIn butterfly valves, the flow is controlled by means of a flap.
Quarter-turn butterfly valves are quick to close. Owing to their low and short structure, butterfly valves are lighter than gate, seal, and ball valves. Rubber-lined butterfly valves are typically used with harmless media. In the case of abrasive and hazardous media, Teflon-lined butterfly valves are applied. With gases and fuels, metal seated eccentric butterfly valves are used.
- DN 50-600, ASME 2
- PN 10/16, ANSI 150#
- Between flanges, lug type
- Operating temperatures: 40°C...200°C (UHMWPE lining 85°C)
- Operating pressures: 1 mbar…16 bar
- FDA hyväksyntä (valkoinen PTFE ja antistaattinen vuoraus)
- TA-Luft DIN15848 highest rating, A – 35,000V spark test
- MTBF rating EN 61508 SIL2
- Blow out proof stem according to standard EN 731-3 – PED 97/23/EC / Atex
- DN 80 – 1200, NPS 3” – 24”
- PN 10 – 40, ANSI 150/300
- Between flanges, flanged, butt-weld ends
- Steel, stainless and acid-proof steel, special materials