Flow rate measurementFrom the viewpoint of energy economy, it is important to know how much process medium is fed into the systems. Upon improvement of process efficiency, flow rate measurements quickly reveal the economic feasibility of changes.
Flowmeters are suitable for liquid, gas, and steam flow measurements.
The range includes Vortex, ultrasound, magnetic, orifice flange, and mechanical positive displacement flowmeters.
There are also special computing units for invoicing procedures related to the compensation of pressure and temperature and to the calculation of energy.
- DN 6-1200
- PN 6-40
- Electrodes: 1.4571, hastelloy, platinum, tantalum
- Lining: soft or hard rubber, Teflon
- Accuracy: ±0.2% (10-100% Qs)
- DN 10-300
- PN 10-320
- Measurement range 1 L/h-960 m3/h
- GGG 40.3, C steel, AISI 316
- Accuracy ±0.1-0.5%