Seat valvesThe seat valve is a device in which the flow is controlled by a vertically moving seat. Seat valves are also referred to as poppet valves, cone valves and globe valves. The term ‘globe valve’ derives from the round shape of the valve body.
Seat valves are suitable for both shut-off and control operation, depending on the shape of the closing element. Due to its structure, there is always some flow resistance over a seat valve. A bellows seal can be used for stem sealing if the objective is to make sure no medium escapes into the surrounding environment through the stem seal. Owing to the short vertical movement, a seat valve with a bellows seal is lower than a gate valve with a bellows seal.
Our product portfolio includes seat valves by KÜHME and ARI Armaturen; the range includes manual and automatic shut-off, quick-action shut-off, control, and mixing valves.
- DN 15-500
- PN 16-600, ASME 150-2500
- Flanged, butt-weld ends, screwed sockets
- GG-25, GGG 40, GS-C 25, C 22.8, AISI 316L, LF2, 15Mo3, 13CrMo44, 10CrMo910
- Media: various gas mixes and cryogenic media, including LNG
- Size classes: DN25-DN300
- Operating pressure: max. 60 bar
- Operating temperature: max. -196°C….+400°C
- Ambient temperature: 25°C….+80°C
- Compressed air: min. 3 bar….max. 10 bar
- Size classes DN 50-300/2
- Adjustment range 1:20
- Even mixing ratio adjustment
- Suitable for mixing two different gases
- Quick and spontaneous mixing ensured by pneumatic actuator
- DN 15-250 standard, up to DN 500 on request
- PN 16-40
- With flanges, with welding ends
- GG-25, GGG 40.3, GS-C 25, hst