Safety devicesOur product range covers a wide choice of safety and security devices for different systems.
The range includes safety valves by FEMA suitable for cryogenic conditions and the ZOOK rupture disc range.
The PROTEGO product range includes flame dampers and vent valves for tanks, i.e., pressure and vacuum relief valves for low set pressures.
For so-called cold box control in connection with cryogenic gasification, we offer a FEMA cold protection system ensuring that the cold does not escape to the warm side.
The Interlock security locking equipment by SMITH FLOW CONTROL allows makingmakes sure that valves are not operated by unauthorised persons or in the wrong order. The system includes mechanical lock devices to be installed onto valves and keys to determine the correct order of operation.
- Max. operative pressure 40 barg
- Max. operative temperature 25/+50°C
- ON/-OFF system with adjustment feature
- Temperature range 5...20℃
- Size classes DN 25 (1") – DN 250 (10")
- Pressure rating max. PN 40
- Temperature sensors PT1000/PT100
- PED 97/23/CE
- Approved for oxygen use
- Power supply 230VAC or 24VDC
- Pneumatic valves